We use the finest materials and meet or exceed all code requirements for areas within which we build your structure.
Listing of various materials we use is provided below.
- #2 SYP 6X6 solid saw post placed ten foot on center, .40 CCA treatment to the core with a 25 year manufactures warranty.
- 2.15 CA treated #2 SYP 2X6’s for the form board, lean-tos, and anything in ground contact.
- #2 SYP 2X6 for side girts and roof purlins.
- Engineered trusses in 24’, 30’ and 40’ lengths placed on five foot centers.
- 4’’ 3000 psi concrete slab
- 3/8 (#3) rebar placed on 16’’ grid
- 6 mill poly moister barrier
- 2’’ electrical stub in
- Smooth finish inside building with lite broom on leans and extended roof lines.
- 2’ aprons in front of doors
- 29 gauge painted or galvalume
- Colored screws to match
- Custom trim package
- 40 year manufactures warranty
- 18 colors to mix and match for the roof, walls, and trim
- Single bubble radiant barrier
- Developed by NASA
- R-10 insulating factor
- Blocks 97% of radiant heat transfer
- Prevents condensation
- Will not harbor mold or mildew
- Provides a continuous thermal break
Doors and windows
- Double pane single hung 3X4’s with screens and a white aluminum frame
- Single pane 3X2’s with screens and a white aluminum frame
- Residential overhead doors with seal trim and optional opener
- Commercial grade roll up doors with inside locks
- 3’X6’8’’ steel flush panel walk-in door